My Wellness Program
Aloha, Tangerines. I am so excited today to share with you something that I have grown to be incredibly passionate about in the past year and a half.
January 1st 2017 was a big day for me. I was embarking on my first 30 day cleanse. I had done it ALL up to this point. A week long juice cleanse, yo yo diets, even those body wrap things to loose extra bloat. I didn't realize that all of these crash diets were not working and I would gain it all back because these plans were not sustainable and actually weren't ideally healthy. After my 30 Day program I lost 7 lbs and felt better than I ever had. My goal here was primarily to get healthy but when I did, the extra pounds of toxicity came right off. This plan worked. FINALLY. I found it easy to follow and actually was a lot of FUN! So, I decided from there that I would help others get healthy with this program and live this lifestyle 80% of the time.
Please read through and feel free to email me for any more information email@example.com
Get Ready to Feel Amazing!
You're thinking about getting your ass in gear and getting a little healthier - AWESOME! As you know, making the decision is the first step! I have done this program and love knowing that I am passing on life changing principles. Going down a jean size is great and that will most likely happen when you do this program; but the health, the ability to climb stairs again, the confidence that feeling good gives people, the energy to play with your kids again - this is what makes me never want to stop educating people on what I do.
What we have is not revolutionary. Jack Lalanne was teaching clean eating back in the 60's. What IS revolutionary is that we have products and people to support you through the journey to ensure success. We do this in a community so that we're not alone. And then we serve others by passing it on which keeps us accountable for the long term and allows us to help more and more and more people like you.
Here's what a sample day will look like:
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR?
- People who want to optimize their health.
- People who want to lose weight in a healthy way.
- Athletes who want to increase performance, strength, energy, and muscle definition.
- People who want to uncover food sensitivities.
- People experiencing fatigue, foggy thinking, poor sleep, poor digestion, excess weight.
WHAT IT IS
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health.
- A rest for the liver and kidneys to maximize function.
- An elimination program to help uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight loss jumpstart.
WHAT IT IS NOT
- A deprivation diet
- A fast
- A liquid diet
WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO?
- The program includes 3 simple steps that we outline for you.
- Eliminate 8 of the most allergenic/toxic/addictive ingredients from your diet.
- Plan to eat about every three hours.
- Proportion your meals to optimize nutrient density to fuel your body optimally.
- You can join our private Facebook group for education, coaching, recipes and inspiration.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- With your products, you will receive Access to our private Facebook group for information & inspiration materials including shopping lists, recipes, and outlines for everything.
- Me as a private Coach to guide you through the 30-days
- The first few days you may feel anxious as your body gets used to a new rhythm.
- You can expect to have more energy and feel better than you’ve felt in a long time.
- Average weight loss can be anywhere from 5-14 lbs for women, and 12-20 from men.
Why do I use supplements?
Most of us are too busy to make 3-4 perfect meals each day. Our supplements are “easy buttons” or “fast food” to make sure we’re getting the proper nutrients in the proper proportions at each meal. These supplements are what make the program do-able for most of us and give us the greatest chance of success reaching our goals. I also have seen longevity and sustainability in this program compared to others because we have tools to help you succeed long term.
How much does it cost?
You guys, I love answering this question because to me this is a no-brainer how valuable the products and support are here. It's probably less than your Starbucks habit. At less than $9 per day, I choose to re-allocate my grocery budget to this expense. This includes all meals and beverages for 30 days (not including dinners) plus a Support Guide, personalized coaching for the entire 30 days, access to recipes and an online community. New Preferred Clients who purchase this Value Pack also get the Greens Balance or a gift of choice for FREE.
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out the form and let me know that you are IN!
- Order your products in time for your desired start date (products take 3-7 days to receive). I coach people the first and third Monday of every month.
- Clean out some of your more tempting foods from your cupboards.
- Weigh yourself and find a pair of pants that fit you well right now.
- Take a few photos of yourself from a few different angles. These are just for your eyes, but you'll love seeing the difference!